Hearts for Angela

Rally for my Cousin

This heart is for my cousin Angela who was recently diagnosed with DCIS (ductal carcinoma in situ) or the beginning stages of breast cancer! This is highly treatable and can be beaten with your prayers, love and support. She is an amazing Mother, Daughter, Prima and all around Angel! I want to give her something that is personal and artistic that will in turn financially support her and her familia. I am creating this hand-made heart in Angela’s name.

Please purchase “Angie’s Heart” to support her efforts to raise money for cancer treatment. 83% of the proceeds will go to her and the other 17% will go for materials to help keep producing them.

This heart can be hung Proudly on your wall, knowing that you are helping support a beautiful woman and anyone that has been affected by breast cancer.